All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Add zoom controls to QueryVis.
- Improve the structured editor, and renamed it to “Visual Editor”.
- Remove all traces of “edit” button.
- Integrate the ability for plugins to be developed and loaded into interface.
- Create a “chain” plugin based off recent query transformation research (see plugins).
- Exported several fields and methods for plugin access
- Renamed “CiteMed” to “searchrefiner”.
- Very minor interface tweaks.
- [transmute] Improved parsing and compilation of Ovid MEDLINE queries.
- Placed a footer on most pages where appropriate to some hopefully handy links.
- Included query statistics to the query page.
- Included statistics about the submitted query on the query page.
- [transmute] Redundant parenthesis are now added automatically where appropriate.
- [transmute] Queries will now recognise floating subheading, major mesh terms, journals and a couple of other fields.
- Previous queries and query analysis on query page have been banished to accordions.
- Various places that mentioned “MEDLINE” now refer to “Ovid MEDLINE”.
- When PMIDs in the settings page are loaded, it is much more obvious that something has happened.
- Overlap test visualisation has been removed from the QueryVis interface.